Saturday, October 27, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #17

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we share the books we are adding to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



Hey peeps, it’s Stacking the Shelves time again. Ryan and I had another wonderful week in the book and swag department. Well Ryan didn't get any swag but she did get an ARC. EDIT: ok Ryan did get some swag only b/c this is two weeks worth of books and swag LOL :DAnd show us some love by leaving us a comment and leaving a link to your STS. Read on peeps, read on!!!!!



Tiffany’s Stack



Won: Books/Swag
Careful by Isobella Jade
Lengths by Steph Campbell
The Winter Witch by 
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
I won Careful on the tour wide giveaway and can't remember what blog I entered on.
I won Stormdander @A Thousand Wrongs
All the others I won @Goodreads :D  


YAY!!!!!!!! Careful is signed.....TO ME!


AH, I love swag!! I got all this from different places :D
The Destined bookmark was also part of a tour giveaway and I don't know which blog. :D

Bought:
Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
Heir of Darkness by Alix Rickloff
Eleventh Grade Burns by Heather Brewer
Guardian of the Flame by T.L. Higley


Traded:
Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Jennifer Rardin
YES, I finally got the first book in the series. Now I only need three more.


Ryan's Stack



Won: Books/Swag
 Look at that swag. I am sooo jealous of Ryan right now. I may have to steal it from her. LOL She won all this from Lea@Between Fantasy and Reality


Beta by Rachel Cohn
ANd the little turd got Beta. She is so lucky!!



Bought:
 White Cat by Holly Black
Tithe by Holly Black
Valiant by Holly Black
Ironside by Holly Black


The Undead in my Bed by Katie MacAlister
Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins
The Wind Dancer by Iris Johansen
High Country Bride by Linda Lael Miller


Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
Keeper of Light and Dust by Natasha Mostert
When it Happens by Susane Colasanti


WHEW, Well that's what we got in the past two weeks. As you can see we might have a book buying problem.....OK Ryan has a book buying problem. LOL I am so dang excited with all the book that we got this week and I can't wait to read them all. What did y'all get this week? I'd love to know :D


8 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! Lucky you & Stormdancer is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I CAN NOT WAIT TO READ STORMDANCER. LOL Thanks so much for stopping by. :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been hearing good things about Stormdancer. Nice haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. :) and i am totally stealing Stormdancer from her. lol. the jerk.

      Delete
  4. Two Way Street was surprisingly awesome! EEP, I can't wait to read Stormdancer! I NEED IT IN MY LIFE. Curse this book buying ban.

    Enjoy all your books! :)
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of goodies. I loved Poison Study and hope you enjoy it Here is my post:
    STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. @_@ WOAH Guys, you ALWAYS have some AWESOME books. i tis Jellin! Stormdancer, Beta, Tiger's Curse, and White Cat!!! @_@ Those sound so GOOD! And the SWAG...*jaw drop* SO MUCH SWAG. =D

    -Enjoy ur AWESOME books,
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ, My StS

    ReplyDelete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....