Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cover Characteristic - Short Hair



This is a new Meme hosted by Sugar & Snark

 Each week we will post 5 different covers that have the same theme/characteristic. 

 This weeks theme is Short Hair!!



Tiffany's Picks

5.  Inside Out by Lauren Dane
The City's Son by Tom Pollock


 3. Broken Blade by J.C. Daniels
2. Written in Red by Anne Bishop

And My Favorite Cover IS.................



1. So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev 



                                    photo RyanFOXBIGGER_zpsebe33d61.png  photo Signatureforkevin_zpsbc37071f.png

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the Inside Out cover! Nice blend of colours and I LOVE the girl's haircut and colour! Although my eye is drawn more to the massive tattoo on the guy's back. I really like the Written in Red cover as well. It's so cool you put a Theatre Illuminata cover as your favourite! I had a touch time deciding between this one and blue-hair girl LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Moonlight about the girl's haircut and color on the Inside Out cover, I've always loved red hair. I really like the Broken Blade cover too, but I love So Silver Bright! It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing! My CC this week is here: http://www.hazelleevaughn.com/2013/11/17/cover-characteristic-short-hair/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great covers! So Silver Bright is so pretty <3
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....