Saturday, November 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #40



Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we share the books we are adding to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

 
Hey peeps, it’s Stacking the Shelves time again. I must say that this week was awesome! A lot of amazing goodies in the mail. :D And don't forget to show us some love by leaving us a comment and leaving a link to your STS. Read on peeps, read on!!!!!



Tiffany’s Stack

Won: Swag/Books


Thanks!!

 Thanks Suzanne!!!!!!

 Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst (Won at her blog)
Not Your Fault by Cheyanne Young (loved this book. Keep watch for my review)





 The Stranger She Married by Donna Hatch ( Really loved this one!)
Thanks Donna!!!



 Ryan's Stack

Won: Swag/Books
 
 For Review:

Leon's Lair by Phoenix Reads







                              photo RyanFOXBIGGER_zpsebe33d61.png  photo Signatureforkevin_zpsbc37071f.png

7 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. Conjured looks good and it's signed. I see lots of wonderful books in your haul this week. Come visit me as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so jealous when she received Conjured. I have read Vessel by the same author and it was pretty cute, so I wanted to get my hands on that one. Alas, she guards her books well.

      Delete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great week in books! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did and we are super excited. Thank you. You, too! <3

      Delete
  3. Leon and Conjured looks good, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super excited about Leon- pirates, anyone? (: Thanks for stopping in

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, great haul! I love signed books, so precious :)
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....