Sunday, December 1, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #44



Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we share the books we are adding to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

 
Hey peeps, it’s Stacking the Shelves time again. This week Ryan had more mail come in but I (Tiffany) bought me a Nook Simple Touch! I am so flipping excited. My Nook color stopped working a couple of months ago and I've been dying. I can read my review books on my Nook instead of my computer. Happy day!!!  :D And don't forget to show us some love by leaving us a comment and leaving a link to your STS. Read on peeps, read on!!!!!




Tiffany’s Stack

Won: Swag/Books


 Trifecta by Kim Carmichael (Signed)
The Promise by Kim Carmichael (Signed)
Closure by Kim Carmichael (Signed)




 Bought:


 Succubus Dreams by Richelle Mead (Now I need the first two...)
Shift by Kim Curran 
Silver Zombie by Carole Nelson Douglas (UGH I need the first three lol)
Green Eyed Envy by Kasey MacKenzie (and I need the first one *sigh*)

 AHHH Don't you love Black Friday sales. lol Isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?!! It's so flipping adorable I love it!!! Not sure how the brighten the screen though.....anyways I bought a cover too, I couldn't resist.


Chosen at Nightfall by C.C. Hunter
And I found a 30% coupon on B&N so I had to buy me a book. lol I  changed my mind about 4 times before I decided on Chosen at Nightfall.




Ryan’s Stack

Won: Swag/Books

The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa


Traded:

 Endless Knight by Kresley Cole 
I'm extremely jealous she got this.

Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones






                                          photo RyanFOXBIGGER_zpsebe33d61.png  photo Signatureforkevin_zpsbc37071f.png

1 comment:

  1. Awesome hauls both of you! I have a Nook Simple Touch and I totally love it, I recently bought a Kindle Paperwhite and while I like it, I think the battery runs out too fast but my Nook lasts forever.

    Ryan- I hope you enjoy Endless Knight as much as I did!! I thought it was better then Poison Princess and can not wait to read the third book in the series. I'm pretty sure I have a minor Kresley Cole addiction =P

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....